The congresses organised by AMP offer our clients in the healthcare industry the opportunity to showcase cutting-edge technologies, stay abreast of the latest scientific developments and network with leading doctors and global opinion leaders. Using a proven and transparent approach to project management, our expert partners ensure the seamless coordination of all the stakeholders involved in a congress, including medical professionals, industry players, third-party suppliers, and regulatory and governmental bodies.
AMP provides a broad suite of services to help our clients in the healthcare industry maximise return-on-investment when sponsoring congresses. These include:
- sourcing of venue, booking of accommodation and travel
- registration of participants and booking management
- contract negotiation with third-party suppliers
- financial management and budgeting
- coordination of the scientific programme with speakers
- marketing, branding and media
- VIP care
- exhibition design
- audio-visual media, information technology
- CME accreditation
- Compliance and ethics. EFPIA ethical pre-assessment
At AMP, we firmly believe that legitimate interaction between medical professionals and the healthcare industry is essential in order to improve the quality of patient treatment and make medical research more responsive to real-world patient needs. We help our clients navigate the complex regulatory environment to facilitate these interactions. This involves compliance with all relevant codes of ethics and communicating in a way which demonstrates a nuanced understanding of the sensitivities involved.